The conference will start with registration and a welcome reception on Sunday, November 13, 2016. The start of the evening session on Sunday is planned to take place around 6 pm.
A two-‐day scientific program will follow, finishing at 5 pm Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
Poster session will take place at MAX IV, poster size is 90 x 190 cm.
The full program can be viewed here.
During this program, the last session on Monday November 14 will be held at MAX IV in Lund and a visit to the experimental floor will be possible for those who indicate this in the registration form. After the session the conference dinner will take place in the heart of Lund.
The following keynote speakers have been confirmed:
• Gerard Kleywegt, EBI, Hinxton, UK – Reception keynote
• Manfred Weiss, HZB, Berlin, Germany – Crystallographically discovered fragment hits
• Edward R. Zartler, Pfizer, Lake Forest, USA – Biosimilar characterization
• Karl Edman, AstraZeneca, Mölndal, Sweden – Next generation of glucocorticoid receptor modulators
We are planning scientific sessions with the following topics and the following session chairs have been confirmed:
• Drug design case studies – Andreas Kuglstatter, Roche
• Fragment Based drug design & crystallography – Marc O’Reilly, Astex
• Membrane protein structures – Michael Hennig, leadXpro
• New Structures/Hot targets Biologics – Dave Brown, Charles River Laboratories
• Biologics/protein production/formulation – Hanne Rasmussen, Novo Nordisk
• Characterization & biophysical methods – Alexey Rak, Sanofi
• Protein engineering / industrial biotechnology
• Advances in electron microscopy and impact on structural biology
Please send your proposal for scientific talks (title + 500 word max abstract) using the contact form. We will select talks for the final program by the end of September.